Mat,

Interesting you ask this. As a matter of practice writing macros I have started
adding to tiddlers fields the following where a macro is defined

Field macro-macroname with the value containing the parameters in an example of
using the macro.

We could also document the use of a macro with a field macrouse-macroname. The
field value could document special use cases.

It is somewhat manual to do this however it could help while designing. You
could also enhance a search to also create such fields when the macro is found.

I am tempted to document others macros this way. We can then use a field filter
like has:field[macro-macroname] to locate there definition and parameters. Or
use prefix[macrouse-macroname] to locate tiddlers using the macro.

Just some thoughts

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3e7fbb77-c97c-4ae9-b9bd-1935db4525e0%40googlegroups.com.