Jeremy,

Thanks, so the navigator widget sets the story and other parameters for
subsequent or wrapped, commands that involve navigation.

Normal behaviour will occur until another navigation widget changes it. We can
then use the navigation widget to tempoarily step out of the current "story".

That now makes sence and I may experiment a little more now.

I wonder if we could swipe tiddlers into a diferent story, or develop a history
for particular actions. No need to respond to these speculations, just thinking
out loud.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ca2e5437-ab9e-4fa3-bfd7-96352b1e375d%40googlegroups.com.