Hi all

Somehow I got obsessed with this idea and have been playing off an on for a
week. I would love your feedback on how I could make this experimental TW
better. Create toc items from within the toc, etc. I have a list of things
there that I still want to do, and for two of them I need your help.

http://giffmex.org/experiments/note.slam.template.notready.html

I will be gone on a trip this weekend, so I will not have time to respond
till next week. Thanks in advance for your input!

Blessings,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ab581dad-8db4-4302-9f18-75dc55da22fc%40googlegroups.com.