Much of the commercially available firewall or virus detection software is
going to treat anything that isn't associated with windows as suspicious.
Depending on what software is on the computer you may get messages about
network access and about running something suspicious and untrusted.

If you trust someone as suspicious as me enough to run software I made on
your computer is completely up to you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3212ceb0-e2b8-478b-8bc5-19b7635c8f6b%40googlegroups.com.