Ciao Mark S. (you in violet)

That I find very interesting because I think it highlights both a big
upside & a big downside. Maybe its a kinda Catch-22?

Part of the issue is that in order to leverage "... it runs every place,
looking and acting nearly identically" you need to understand a lot of NOT
identical things in order to overcome "ensconced on their own platform that
they might not understand how amazing that is." I mean, at the moment the
different installable are not exactly transparent. Whilst ultimately
running TW are spectacularly similar over different modes, platforms and
wotnot, installing them isn't. I think that is a major barrier to entry.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/06abd281-c2be-438d-8dcc-5327fd4dbefd%40googlegroups.com.