Nice!

Thanks Jed - I was also in need of 32-bit, in fact I was planning on
re-imaging a computer this week - purely to use as a TiddlyWiki server for
my team. I will be able to test the 32-bit windows machine today and will
report back.

Sounds like Ed and I are in similar environments at work - I too have
issues with the recent area not updating, but sounds like that's already on
your list.

I'm sad to see that the "security" piece won't make it in - that'll be the
last piece of the puzzle for me to replace a lot of the things I'm using
SharePoint for. I don't really need true security, just need to be able to
have some people not *accidentally* edit things. I'm probably going to try
to rig up a button that hides / un-hides all the "edit" ui buttons. By
default keep it in "read only" / no edit buttons mode, and then hide a
button somewhere in the title or something to allow those that know what
they're doing to enable all the buttons again. If anyone has a better idea,
I'd be happy to hear it :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d0b2f8c0-f43c-42ab-a230-b3ef0ac33802%40googlegroups.com.