Server-based TW vs. File-system based TW. But right away you have to
distinguish between personal and impersonal servers ... so I'm not sure
that it pays to make the distinction
<https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-ab&q=spell+distinction&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2hYG4rvvaAhXIt1kKHRtDD-EQ7xYIJigA>
.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8678d49e-7309-441f-aca6-5ac75f84a034%40googlegroups.com.