Ciao TonyM

Its an interesting, ambitious looking, idea.

I'm a but unclear whether you meaning something like a more elaborated
version of what David Gifford is doing? ... i.e. a series of pointers to
resources--though more organised in terms of final PURPOSE?

One thing you mention is CURATION. If you mean by that hosting examples of
finished TW in each of those categories in a kind of SHOWCASE I'm all for
it. IMO finished, complete, TW examples are sorely lacking at the moment.
I'm sure they exist, but how and where to find them?

Anyway, just thoughts.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1eb4afef-bb4e-4fdb-af69-3ea14d0ba6f1%40googlegroups.com.