Thank you Tony!
If you look from the end user point of view, you will learn there is a lot
of resources but there is not a clean and
straight forward edition to do this!

I have downloaded some of them like TalkyTalky, Presenter,
DEsignWriteStudio, ....
Most of them are toward developer to show the capability and feasibility to
implement slide show with TW.

Best
Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/09092dbf-fac4-4684-bbdc-515357438948%40googlegroups.com.