Xavier,

That is good to hear. My goal for single file wikis is to have a setup
where instead of serving single file wikis (which can currently be done
using the static file server part), you can point the plugin to a single
file wiki and it creates a Bob wiki for it and you can work normally but
all of your changes are also saved to the single file version.

I have almost all of this working but there is some problem with the html
files created. They work fine as wikis but don't work when I try to import
them again.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8676a028-174f-4d2d-80c4-285f4b3951bf%40googlegroups.com.