Dear Jed & Bob

Jed Carty wrote:

> Bob doesn't support single file wikis yet, and even when it does it won't
> be the same as what TiddlyServer does.

Bloody good idea not to clone what exists. Bob should keep Bob's character:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-k7G9qMdGg

FWIW, Bob turned me on to be able to edit .tids in a text editor in bulk
(not when Bob is running!). I like that. It gives me enough of node for my
needs without the rest of the milarky I can't cope with.

Regarding support for "single file" TW's...

Practically what I need is only to be able to save a "folder" TW to a
single file version.

I doubt I would actually use single file wikis via it. I can't see the
advantage (not that I have anything agin it).

Why are you (TonyM) trying to open a wiki from Bob in tiddlyserver?

Regarding using "Folders of Tids" in other apps. I have myself played a bit
with including a wiki in TiddlyDesktop (not when Bob is at work!). FWIW,
right now I'm using Bob to help make things. And TiddlyDesktop to show off
Bob's handiwork. Seems to work out well.

Just my thoughts.
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/180e7150-b4d2-4b84-ad47-00b1fe48adf1%40googlegroups.com.