Ciao Alex

AlexHough wrote:

> I've been exploring space and thinking, from starting point of a garden
> explicitly designed for speculation

I think its a good analogy. A very good analogy, actually.

"Gardening" is a great example of an activity that needs to be (a)
responsive to current conditions; (b) has basic rules you apply until they
don't; (c) ... so its on-going learning.

Its both (i) "organic"; and (ii) "interventional"; (iii) you learn by
results in a CYCLE ("the Marigolds failed this year, next year we'll do
better").

HUSBANDRY/WIFEANDRY is central to the balance between nature and nurture.

At a stretch one could apply that to TiddlyWiki quite well. HOW? Well, in
the orientation towards exposition through "my truthful soil".

Regarding Garden Memory Theatres: Fallow Ground may sprout--yet.

> The Garden of Cosmic Speculation,positive feedback in my attention system:

You are likely slightly more cosmic than I am. I find *attentive forking*
in earth enough already :-).

It now seems

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/534f6235-f3a7-4420-9d5e-1cf64a97ef06%40googlegroups.com.