> Hi BurningTreeC,
>

> *Big thanks! 8-))*

you're welcome, glad it works!

> *Function*
> I tried it out and it works beautiful, btw on a fresh TW5.1.17.
> I made 10 "Trialtiddlers" and they were displaying the right way up and
> down.
> Nice those chevrons.
>
> *Naming the three tiddlers?*
> Is there any special way to name the three tiddlers I had to make?

No, naming isn't important there. You could name them $:/_styles/talky/...
so that they don't appear in the Recent Tab but in the More Tab under
System on top... however you like

> *Placement Text in Slide Tiddlers*
> I do have a separate question about the way text is displayed in this
> TalkyTalk incarnation
> Hope you or somebody can help me with some way of justifying the text in
> the tiddlers.
>
> Now the text is totally centred, that is ok, but I would love to be able
> to left-justify it. (Is that
> the correct term?) So the whole text *IN*  the centre, but every line
> starting right under the start
> of previous line of text. Sorry, crummy English, but I hope I convey what
> I mean.

Ah, I get what you mean ...

> When I look at the tiddler with the title: "*Serverlessness FTW*!" made
> by Jeremy in the
> * originalTalkyTalky* then it is even possible to do it in columns. Looks
> great. But al I see in the tiddler
> is "<div class="tc-diatribe">". Somewhere is the code of this "rant", but
> for me over my head..
> Choosing the number of columns would be great, though I think I would need
> maybe two, anyway
> I wait with anticipation. 8-))

That's what I find if I inspect the "Serverlessness FTW" by clicking right
and "Inspect":

The style for the tc-diatribe div:

body.tc-body .tc-tiddler-frame .tc-tiddler-body .tc-diatribe {

   1.    max-height: 85vh;
   -moz-columns: 3;
   -webkit-columns: 3;
   2.    columns: 3;
   3.    font-size: 10px;

}

 If you put that in a Stylesheet tiddler you'll get the three columns

 To align the text inside the columns to the left:

body.tc-body .tc-tiddler-frame .tc-tiddler-body .tc-diatribe ul, body.tc-body
.tc-tiddler-frame .tc-tiddler-body .tc-diatribe ol, body.tc-body .tc-tiddler
-frame .tc-tiddler-body .tc-diatribe p {

   1.    font-size: 10px;
   2.    text-align: left;

}

It should be enough to use only

.tc-diatribe {

for the first one
and

.tc-diatribe p {

for the second one instead of the whole "body.tc-body ... ... ...
.tc-diatribe { ... } but both variants should work

> Thanks in avance for the assistance!!
> Salut! Ed
> = = = = =
> .