Hey Tony,

Thanks for your reply! I wanted to avoid someone having to type the
uniqueID at all. In my design above, you would just type the current title
and if you include the # before it, its uniqueID is placed instead of the
title. However, Im open to all ideas. How you envision <<idl as it relates
to Mario's unilink?

Diego

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0e35098e-eb74-4d1d-9414-4df3f7555c7f%40googlegroups.com.