Josiah,

Thanks for this hint, it looks so simple, yet I have tried multiple example
scripts on my Windows 10 PC and even the simplest causes Bob console to
abend and close. The truth is the documentation is minimalist, and I am
trying to work it out so I can provide more extensive documentation, yet I
face one hurdle after another. I find it hard to determine if it is my
mistakes or a bug in Bob, so progress is very slow, If you could possibly
give me some more pointers I would appreciate it.

I am currently using the single executable but perhaps I should move to the
node install.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5eba2407-8bbb-4567-bbb0-07e53387d237%40googlegroups.com.