Oh! So close...

was missing tag icon for it ($:/tags/Image), so now it DOES show. Kinda.
It's not bold like the other icons, and the icon looks.. bad. doesn't
change to white on dark background tag "pills" if you know what I mean.
Also, the SVG shows next to the tiddler's title (if it's tagged with it)
not sure that's normal. I thought it was only showing in the tag "pill"

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/40f7e16d-e633-4312-8f5d-577a74385842%40googlegroups.com.