A Shorthand answer,

Just ask for more details.

If you create a single tiddler, that displays what you want to appear in
your document, perhaps using a list of tiddlers with a given tag, sorted by
an appropriate field or using drag and drop to set the order, you can then
print the tiddler to PDF and open that in Word will be a quick answer.

Some export as HTML and do other tricks see a recent discussion on this here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!searchin/tiddlywiki/word$20document%7Csort:date/tiddlywiki/2CysdL4XVpA/dmCcL9bfAQAJ>

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/90fd2f50-6b63-4183-86bb-4f3f76cc5a86%40googlegroups.com.