Excellent. I've added the AndTidWiki stuff and Quine

You probably already know this, but you have 2 copies of "basic tw on
> node.js" on the servers filter.

I'm a bit uncertain on this: the double copies was from marking "basic TW
on Node.js" as a server, so it turned up double because both the "basic TW
on node.js" och "basic TW single file" are permanently included for
comparison. Maybe that, i.e to have those two permanently on top, is not a
good idea? But if I classify "TW on node" as a server, what should I then
classify "basic TW singel file" as?

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/20cdbe5b-28f7-4a2f-b066-0527b8c5482d%40googlegroups.com.