Made some progress: I have now marked all my tiddlers in TWC which have to
be migrated. It's mostly lists (implemented with ForEachTiddlerPlugin in
TWC, to be migrated to filters), dropdowns (using ListboxPlugin in TWC, to
be migrated to SelectWidget?), buttons and then many java script pieces
(some of them in my own plugin).

I export these tiddlers using ExportTiddlersPlugin and import them in a
TW5. Problem here: I have to open each tiddler to make TW5 ask me if I want
ti migrate the tiddler in TWC format to TW 5 format. Is there a way to do
this in bulk mode?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/02c1a87e-152c-4735-98c4-8882c92dc41a%40googlegroups.com.