@TonyM and @MarkS

Thank you both very much for responding!  I will be honest and say that I
ended up trying and using Mark's method, because it was a simple one-liner
and it worked on first try.  A thousand pardons TonyM, but for a person who
struggles with code I jumped on the simpler solution.

And yes interaction among users can only benefit the community; do please
keep doing what you guys do!

Many thanks again!

- Rene

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5924512c-1f93-4c76-b1a3-d2ccfc7b605a%40googlegroups.com.