Ciao PMario

How could one disagree with that? Its true. But I'm not sure that is whole
story.

Humans function never without affect (I mean, you are not an abacus) and
gendered inflections of meaning are interesting and often in play. Though
they are largely implicit in English--rather than explicit in the way they
are in languages like Italian.

So your idea is for all options?: Jack, Jackie and Jackie-Jack?

Just thoughts
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/55fefff6-6b9e-4247-ae00-16aa791f5d66%40googlegroups.com.