I'm not a Mac person, but in the equivalent situation on Android I wouldn't
bother using TiddlyWiki in the Sky, since it requires an online connection.

Instead I would use dropbox directly and view the file in AndTidWiki. The
corresponding thing on iOS would be (I understand) to use Dropbox with
Quine.

Good luck
-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/544955de-d8dd-476c-9d62-8e3492909ae0%40googlegroups.com.