On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 1:14:04 AM UTC+9, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> great name for a repository! though github.com/jdx6 might work too. J.

Oh snap! Well I quickly grabbed the first free multiple of "jd" still
available 🤣
Hopefully, this will help me keep this theme updated.
I will also move some other stuff to github and will present them here in
Google Groups if they ever become ready...
(or is that defeating its purpose?)

JD,

> Amazing! You don't need to thank me, I use your theme as my main theme all
> day!
>
> Cheers,
> Adam

Wow, that's really cool!  Please don't hesitate to send feedback and bug
reports!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cf3a4f2f-43e2-4d81-aef6-441d8c7d6dae%40googlegroups.com.