Talah,

Thanks for the feedback, Happy to help, It is helpful when you say how you
used an answer (as you did).

In fact you may be new but you just reminded me of @@float:right;@@ I need
to use in something I am doing.

Helping each other is a virtuous circle, and when posted publicly also
helps anyone else interested. Any healthy community can do this, and
TidlyWiki is a health community.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/11e9d8c9-bd9d-446c-8d76-af51edb44010%40googlegroups.com.