don't know where you got the idea of 0.0.0.0 from - that this wrong anway.
This address generally means "All network interfaces on this host" - not
what you mean.  This is not really an IP address and more of a placeholder
for certain configuration files.

the address - 127.0.0.1 however is defined in /etc/hosts as the "loopback"
address - meaning it is a real (but fake) network interface addressable
from that machine only.

--Fabl

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d27dc0ba-2bef-4d68-a1d6-90e319e229b9%40googlegroups.com.