YES! Thanks Mark. I had a look at the log, and it was complaining about the
'split()'. After reading a bit online I used preg_split instead. So here is
the code I ended up with:

*// get options*

*foreach*($optionArr as $o) {

        list($key, $value) = preg_split('~=~', $o);

        $options[$key] = $value;

}

I put '~' characters around the '=' because I was getting an error that
said that the '=' didn't have a delimiter, and I read on a stack overflow
post
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30321311/function-split-is-deprecated-preg-split-no-ending-delimiter-found>
 that
it was the thing to do.

I can post the PHP file working on PHP 7 if anyone is interested.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f404ab12-4be3-4df0-869b-dfe4bcf24f34%40googlegroups.com.