Hi,

Tony, sorry, I do not understand, what you mean. What do you mean with
pseudo-code and what do you mean with plan english? And what with the rest?
Of course I want to describe my questions in a way that other people
understand. But what is your suggestion for me to make that better?
(I am always working a lot with my several wikis. But just hadn't important
questions. That's why I haven't been here. Unfortunately I don't think, I
could answer other people questions. When I read questions of people called
themselves as beginners, I could never help even them... I am sorry for
that).

@Mark & all:
I thought, that I should be able now to edit this filter now to list also
ingredient-tiddlers, which are either fruit OR fat AND are in recipes
tagged with "tested".
But, oh my god... I am not... Tried several ways for this OR-function. But
no one worked...

So please again, I ask for your help.

The recipe-tiddlers are tagged with either "tested" or "untested".
And the ingredients are tagged with categories- for example "butter" and
"oil" are tagged with "fat". And "apple" and "orange" are tagged with
"fruit".

Let's say I have now a recipe called "dessert", that is tagged with
"tested" and tagged with "apple" and "butter".
And I have a recipe called "drink", that is tagged with "untested" and
tagged with "orange" and "oil".

Now i want to make a list-filter, where I can see for example all
ingredients tagged with "fruit" OR tagged with "fat". But only these fruits
and fats, that are in recipes tagged with "tested".

So in this example it should show only the ingredients "apple" and
"butter". Because they are fruit / fat and are in a tested recipe.

How to write the filter
<$list filter="[tag[tested]tags[]tag[
fruit]]">

</$list>
so that it finds fruits AND fats, but only of tested recipes?

Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/059de25f-4204-419d-945d-673a9f1d5686%40googlegroups.com.