Ciao Chun Li

It looks like an issue of spacing.

For instance is the second line were centred and a bit lower it might work?

I think this a question for the developer about the layout?

I tried see if he was on GitHub but no luck.

Hopefully he may see your message.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e119ba7f-2347-4fc4-acbe-cbe19bb59d98%40googlegroups.com.