Do you mean having different habits, rewards and tasks for different users?

For now it handles a unique system of habit tracking for the whole TW.

Multiple users could edit it if this was in a node server or some other
remote sync. However I think that two or more users editing the same
tiddler at the same time would overwrite the editted tiddler. Fortunately,
when the buttons are pressed, the tiddlers are edited quickly, so there may
be no big issue with that.

Tell me what use cases with multiple users you have in mind.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a21b10fc-e974-4bea-947f-011e5c068f01%40googlegroups.com.