@Mark:

I would like to export the files pragmatically (via GitLab-CI) to be sure
that all of those are generated. Creating the JSON and HTML works, but I
cannot find a way to export as TID file. How can I achieve this?

.gitlab-ci.yml

image: node

pages:
  script:
    - git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5 tw5
    - cp -r editions plugins tw5
    # Generate as index.html: single HTML demo page
    - node tw5/tiddlywiki.js tw5/editions/asciidoctordemo --build index
    # Generate as .json file: drag-n-drop installer for single HTML
    - node tw5/tiddlywiki.js tw5/editions/asciidoctordemo --savetiddler
'$:/plugins/bimlas/asciidoctor' tw5-asciidoctor.json
    # Generate as .tid file: drag-n-drop installer for node version
    # DOES NOT WORKS - exports as JSON
    - node tw5/tiddlywiki.js tw5/editions/asciidoctordemo --savetiddler
'$:/plugins/bimlas/asciidoctor' tw5-asciidoctor.tid
    # GitLab needs 'public' dirname for deploy
    # https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/issues/1719
    - mv tw5/editions/asciidoctordemo/output public
  artifacts:
    paths:
    - public

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b4e79b45-9775-4ca0-915b-124d868f1b28%40googlegroups.com.