Maybe we should add a feature where it saves a render of the startup
tiddlers which will display until the render tree is up and running.

I wonder if it is possible to show a progress indicator as well, but the
code we're talking about here is completely synchronous.

I also wonder what would happen if we compiled it all into one file using
something like webpack. I'm sure we could write our own because most
modules have the same environment.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSQdsm%3D6QnCnsA31wfTBhKVvnTxLG%3Dd2g2B%2BHf4Nt6r3zw%40mail.gmail.com.