Hi Jeremy,

To enable the instrumentation, create a tiddler with the tag
> $:/tags/RawMarkup ...

Thanks! This was really helpful. I tried it and was able to see the js code
involved. I modified *dragndrop.js* a bit to do some testing.

I tested in both chrome and ff and and I found that dragging links produced
html with same structure;.  i.e., the html data starts with *"<a "* and
ends with "*</a>"*.

So if this is detected, then it can be assumed the dragged html is a link
and can be parsed and then imported as something like this:

   *[[Text of the link|URL of the link]]*

Eric

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fb76b01b-5f23-4006-9b34-5fe69f3289c5%40googlegroups.com.