Thanks a lot, BurningTreeC,

I did as you recommended:

\define ref_r(label)
<$button popup="$:/state/$(currentTiddler)$/r_$label$" class="tc-btn-invisible
tc-slider">[<span style="color:blue">$label$</span>]</$button>
\end

\define definition_r(label,text)
<$reveal type="popup" state="$:/state/$(currentTiddler)$/r_$label$" animate=
"yes">
<dl>
<dt>$label$</dt>
<dd>$text$</dd>
</dl>
</$reveal>
\end

\define caption_r(label,text)
<<ref_r "$label$">>
<<definition_r "$label$" "$text$">>
\end

\define captions_r(label,text)
<<definition_r "$label$" "$text$">>
[<span style="color:blue">$label$</span>] $text$
\end

It works for a single tiddler, when definition and reference are located
together say in tiddler 1:

Caption definition <<captions_r "34" "askaskadsk asdsadasdsa">>

Reference to the caption <<ref_r "34">>

However, when then I put reference into other tiddler 2 - it does not
reveal the reference windows:

Reference to the caption <<ref_r "34">> from another tiddler

Then after I changed your suggested construction from /$(currentTiddler)$
to /$<currentTiddler>$, it started working though incorrectly as I
described from the very beginning in https://youtu.be/m8z4iDkmcgY.

Any other ideas?

пʼятниця, 14 вересня 2018 р. 05:23:19 UTC+3 користувач BurningTreeC написав:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/025b6aae-da18-43fc-807c-eb341107ce86%40googlegroups.com.