Abraham et al,

I prepaired a nice respince to you but lost it on my mobile. I think what you
propose would be an effective way to publish wikis that demonstrate focused
solutions. By having a front end it is better than tiddlyspot whick also has
great demos but you need know the address of the wiki first.

I do not think we should be too worried about following related goals. When I
first raised the tiddlywiki as a platform I was more interested in promoting
the idea that it is a platform because it describes it better than the name
alone. If you too can promote its nature as a platform on your actual platform
I would appreciate it.

My own plan is to build a community site that provides a central resource, an
index or database to all things tiddlywiki. This would include every possible
resource, angle, edition, resource example.

However I wont be hurrying this as I am keen to help support different
approaches and viewpoints.

My particular interest is dividing the tiddlyverse into its components and
making each relatable to each other to name a few editions examples plugins
macros savers servers css .... You could call it a database of multiple
registries.

If however you see my prototype site at colabteam.net/tiddlywiki you will see
other ideas.

The key to getting this working is to embed and link to resources such as the
one you are proposing including guiding people to such resources.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/05416dfc-6954-48bb-9f6a-4472415a4a32%40googlegroups.com.