Hi, for computer non-professionals and casual TW tinkerers, is there a best
path to experiment with Bob?

I see these links a lot:

The plugin version is available here: https://github.com/OokTech/TW5-Bob
> The BobEXE version is available here:
> https://github.com/OokTech/TW5-BobEXE/releases/tag/1.0.7

and I also noticed a portable version...

Is there a recommended way for amateurs among these, or should we wait
until "version 1.5" or something?
I'm just not familiar at all with "server language" (if that even makes
sense), although I can use the linux terminal no probs...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/74b2cf4d-11d0-4746-a88e-c398fb9d9a4d%40googlegroups.com.