Hi, all —

I've just realized tiddlers with titles wrapped in double straight
quotation marks yield problems when those titles are used as tags.  To my
surprise, there's no issue when the quotation marks appear in certain
places in the title string, just when they crop up at the *END* of the
string.

Here are some examples:
http://tiddlywiki.secret-hq.com/testing/QuotationMarksTags.html

Is this a known bug with the *tag-pill-inner* macro?  It's taken me a while
to notice it, and a quick search didn't yield any information on it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a16f4be4-2291-4bbe-b3c1-586576822679%40googlegroups.com.