Silverfox,

This looks like a very powerful way to represent information.

Do you expect to have more labels/names appearing so navigation is not only
visual?

I would be interested if I can apply such a tool on top of my existing
TiddlyWikis with various kinds of data, and would perhaps need to use field
references rather than tag hierarchies. Please keep this in mind as you
work on this.

Thanks for sharing this could really help visualising information knowledge.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0f145ecf-d34e-4bd5-8443-63cf950e4de0%40googlegroups.com.