On Friday, November 2, 2018 at 11:26:27 AM UTC-7, DemoniWaari wrote:

> *Mark S.*,
>>
> Instead of excising to a separate tiddler, you could put the row into a
>> field in your tiddler. Then other tiddlers could easily access that
>> row/field ( {{Tiddler3!!importantstuff}} )
>>

> True. The problem is that I'd still have to give the field a name, which
> means that I have to manually go to Tiddler3 and transclude the field. If I
> need to each time go back to Tiddler3 I might as well just copy/paste the
> entire row there! Though yes the editing would be a nightmare. In the end
> I'd like to have a macro/whatever that I put *once* to Tiddler3, which
> automatically gathers every row that has Tiddler3 mentioned. So I do not
> have to touch Tiddler3 at all. I want to make everything as easy to use as
> possible.

Not sure I follow you.

If you have a row in Tiddler3, called row1, then in Tiddler3 you can refer
to it by {{!!row1}} and in some other tiddler by {{Tiddler3!!row3}}. If you
ever need to change the contents of row3, you only need to do it in one
location.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1a38a9eb-1770-4965-978e-a09f8ceec7a4%40googlegroups.com.