A quick responce to comments about what I said,

Thomas, I agree with plugins, but no harm putting them in a new user edition
that is in peoples face rather than the first expierience being empty.

All my proposed content is about providing information for new users to jump
common hurdles they are presented with and we should intentionaly link to
tiddlywiki.com such the full information is only found by using search and
lookups in the appropriate locations, not in the new user edition.

Some hurdles demand narative explanation of concepts which are implied but not
described in tiddlywiki.com

To me new users beed help with to things

Being able to construct things themself right away

Gain insight to the possibilities of tiddlywiki that they can practicaly do.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4fa77759-22bb-4ccd-b883-e771a870d08e%40googlegroups.com.