Thanks Tony.  It looks good.  But so far I wasn't able to get Timimi to
work on OSX.
It looks like it is installed, and I can press the "check" symbol to save,
and it says "wiki saved", but the file itself is not saved.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/53d77828-d1f5-4923-a432-7c43e2779f64%40googlegroups.com.