Josiah,

*The heart of it!*

I will go ahead and prepare the material, especially if they accept my
submission at the local community college. I am keen to share my material
and leverage others material to build a "curriculum". We should then also
be able to develop self teaching material at the same time. Freely sharing
such material should be fine because we are all in different geographical
locations. Those interested in teaching tiddlywiki can collaborate, perhaps
even build a special interest group. You will need two things to train in
TiddlyWiki beyond the personal skills to do so, The Material and a fairly
deep understanding of tiddlywiki.

It seems to me one of the easiest way for enthusiasts to monetise their
knowledge of TiddlyWiki, and it may in turn result in commissions,
especially if the training targets the appropriate people. This will also
promote tiddlywiki.

*What is needed most to facilitate it!*

I suppose collaboration and review of materials

   - Lesson Plans
   - Examples