How good are you at secure system administration?

I run a tiny VM (hosted with Vultr, similar to Digital Ocean) and host my
own TW on a webdav server I set-up with Apache and mod_dav, and TLS
enabled. It is password protected but currently password administration
requires logging in to the command line to update the Apache password file
(htpasswd command). TLS certificate is provided by Let's Encrypt.

The nice thing about using WebDav is that I can remote-mount it on Windows
as a network drive and also reach it using an web browser.

I don't (yet) have 2FA but considering setting up TLS-client certificate
authentication. Since I don't want to pay for an e-mail cert and Let's
Encrypt doesn't offer that (or didn't the last time I checked), I'm
thinking of creating my own private CA infrastructure on my home PC to
manage client certs.

Of course, I only have 1 user (me).

You might also want to look at NoteSelf (built on TiddlyWiki) and
tiddlyspot.com (no SSL, but TiddlyWiki does support encrypted wikis).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a2b6bc94-5c05-4f79-8863-fdc9e53f3360%40googlegroups.com.