Steve,

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 6:28 PM SteveH <hstev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This will sound a little couter-intuitive ,but would you consider an option
> to send new items to the bottom of the list as they're added?   This approach
> is in line with Mark Forster's approach.

The code already adds items to the end of the list (in order to stay
consistent with how TW tagging works. However, I display them in
reverse order so the new items come at the top as per my preference.
I refactored some of the code and then wrote a smallish version which
does not reverse the list. See the demo at
https://btheado.github.io/tw-ftlist/#reverse%20ftlist%20demo. To use
it in your own wiki, drag both the plugin and the
https://btheado.github.io/tw-ftlist/#reverse%20ftlist tiddler over.

This isn't as good as a configurable option, but at least it will let
you play with it. I'm not sure that will be enough to use it for
autofocus since grouping by pages is an important feature you would be
missing. Marking ftlist items done removes the tag, so I'm not sure
how you would track the item count for each page.

[...]
> http://markforster.squarespace.com/autofocus-system/

Mark Forster's website is a goldmine of algorithms for processing todo
lists. I'm quite familiar with it. I have made use of many of them in
various outliner and other note-taking software (including TW for
several of them) over the years.

Brian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAO5X8Cz0uUBc498QbLsS7fqX93s3n9EpjMOX%3DSdjiiX6VFRbRg%40mail.gmail.com.