TonyM wrote:

> .... we need them also to produce common or standard sets that can be used
> as a reference.
>
> Could you say a bit more about this? I'm trying to get clearer about what
needs testing ... What are some typifying cases you can think of? What
makes a "reference point" in this?

My own interest is around optimizing performance for ...

(1) longer wiki that are structured like novels & screenplays ... i.e.
sequential texts ... One issue here is TOC structure. Another is size of
"chunk" (a chapter, a paragraph?)
Another is how much to render at a time = but it is simply structured.

(2) big wiki consisting of zillions of fragments ... e.g. tweet length
Tiddlers that require good search & richer tagging to find = potentially
multi-structured

Best
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e78d8959-86a5-4365-ac7b-5fcd1c91cf9c%40googlegroups.com.