There are multiple single-file save solutions. TiddlyServer is a lot like
node, but serves both single files and data files. As a plus, when using
data files, you can click on save and download a single file version. It
has a lot of other features that, to my way of thinking, make it one of the
top ways to save on TW.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cc71a15d-4d9e-47ad-b902-77e7a7776be2%40googlegroups.com.