FYI oleghbond

I wrote a note to Danielo that hopefully makes him aware of this thread.

I wanted to comment that it was wonderful to look at the work you have done
... lovely wikis. Great to see them publicly!

I was not aware that Danielo had made that GitHub for making single file
easier! Its good to know of it!

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/57cfe2b8-2d1f-4e58-829f-e66df243c32c%40googlegroups.com.