Hi Captain

> I'm sorry to bother you with this again Jeremy, but can you give or point me
> to an example of what the service start command to support logins would look
> like?

You’d do something like:

tiddlywiki mywiki —listen credentials=mycredentials.csv

If you’re not familiar with the listen command, see:

https://tiddlywiki.com/#ListenCommand

For an overview of the web server functionality, see:

https://tiddlywiki.com/#WebServer

Best wishes

Jeremy..

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8BD8D571-6EA3-4C2E-A2BC-2047FD4B3A52%40gmail.com.