Thanks Jed.

I can see that this style works for me as well on TiddlyWiki.com but it
stopped working when I changed the storyview from 'classic' to 'zoomin' (I
use the latter in my personal TW), so this seems to be the issue.

I should mention that removing the transition property and adding the depth
(z-index) value of 999 had no effect.

It seems to me that patching the 'zoomin' storyview-related tiddler(s)
could enable this functionality, unless there's something less
'destructive' to be tried first, which I'm not aware of.

Thanks,
Hubert

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0276059c-3f13-4d7d-bdd9-0f84a67eecb8%40googlegroups.com.