Hey guys,

I have another issue regarding filters in Tiddlers.

Setup: Tiddler A transcludes tiddler B inside scope of a vars widget
creating a variable "target" which holds another tiddlers name. Trying to
figure out my mistake I came across this weird behavior:

This works and gives me the value inside "name" I want (even though
<target> is redundant here as tiddler widget sets current tiddler).
<$tiddler tiddler=<<target>>>
    <$list filter="[<target>list[!!parent]]">
        <$transclude field="name" />
    </$list>
</$tiddler>

Now we get to the weird part... this does not work. Why does my variable
not resolve here?
<$list filter="[<target>list[!!parent]]">
    <$transclude field="name" />
</$list>

In my current setting I can not use tiddler widget as this list is part of
a bigger template tiddler. That is why I have a target variable in the
first place.

Any ideas why this happens? Solutions?

Thanks in advance.
Tristan