@Jon

Ok! Great that it's working for you. Some feedback might be useful.

I'm looking at "Table-of-Contents Macros" on TiddlyWiki.com, which ideally
would have been your first stop when studying the TOC macros.

What do you think should have been in the document there that would have
been more helpful?

Thanks!
-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/70a5c3a6-1832-4fea-8d0e-802693dfbb52%40googlegroups.com.